Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Quick Update


I love to show everyone where the light or the fan is in a room!


Look, I am so big!!!

I cannot believe that I am already 11 months old! I am getting to be such a big boy who amazes my Mommy and Daddy each day with all the new things I am learning. I now says, "duck," "dog," "quack," "clock," and finally "mama!" I also try so hard to imitate all my Mommy and Daddy's actions like talking on the phone, lifting my arms to show that I am so big, and even brushing the little hair I have! I am also developing quite a personality and love to let everyone know when I am not happy or want my way! I can even stand now for a few seconds on my own and am really ready to start walking! Anyway, I will have so much more to update soon before my big first birthday!!

No comments: