Tuesday, July 7, 2009

15th Month Old Update

It is so hard to believe but I am 15 months old now, and I am getting to be such a little man! I am learning so much and having a blast with Mommy and Daddy being home with me this summer. I had my 15 month check-up this past week, and Dr. McIntire said I am doing great! I weighed 23.7 pounds and was about 32 inches long which is in the 50th percentile for weight and 75th percentile for height. I am talking so much and the doctor said I know a lot of words for my age! It must be all that talking Mommy did to her students all day when I was in her belly! Here are some pics from the 4th of July. I had a parade in the morning in my neighborhood. Then I spent the afternoon with my buddies, Luke and Preston. It was a great day! I promise to write more soon!



I loved the parade even though it was a little soggy out!
Here is me in my wagon ready for the parade to begin!

No comments: