Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!


I loved making cookies for Santa with Daddy!

I cannot wait to open all of these presents!

Mommy, look at my new computer from Grandma Maxine!
I love it!!!

Please open that box now so I can play with my new cell
phone from Grandpa Baker!
I am learning all of my colors!
This is me on Christmas morning! I was most excited about Mommy's wine as you will see! =)
Merry Christmas to everyone!! Thank you all so much for making this Christmas so wonderful for Brody. We are truely blessed to have such an amazing family! Brody had a wonderful time visiting everyone and loved all of his gifts. Thanks again for everything!! Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Preston said...

Oh I love it! Well, he would hit the wine first :) Isn't that how you are supposed to cook?? Looks like Brody has lots of fun toys...and cute jammies (we have the monkey jams too)!