Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hilton Head/Atlanta/Strawberry Fest


I really enjoyed jumping in the bouncer at the Strawberry Fest. My favorite part was peeking in and out of the door at Daddy and Mommy.


I got to sit in a fire truck, too! It was awesome!



Ready for a ride!


Driving the race car was very fun, too!



This is my Mommy and her friend Lynne. I had a blast playing with her daughter Camryn at her house in Atlanta. Thank you so much Lynne for letting us stay with you on the way to the beach! I cannot wait to see them again this fall!


The best thing about Hilton Head was this cool playground they had at Harbour Town. I really like to swing more than anything else!


Here I am in the tree house!



Now, I am steering the ship! Watch out pirates, here comes captain Brody!



This was a neat bridge that I could bounce across!



Mommy and I sitting on the tree! =)



Ready for the Masters next year!



Lining up my next shot!



Now, how do I get this ball out of here????



Mommy, Daddy and I are off to Harbour Town for dinner!



I love my Daddy so much!!!

I had so much fun building sandcastles with Daddy!

Here we all are at our house in Sea Pines. It was so relaxing!!!

I got to go see Greg Russell play under the tree at Harbour Town. I loved dancing and hearing him sing.
*Thank you so much to Grandma and Papaw for taking us on a wonderful vacation! We had a great time and wish we were still there! I think the best part of the trip was relaxing with family and taking bike rides all through the planatation.Our trip could not have been better!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We had a great time with you guys too!! Camryn was so bummed when you left (and so was I). Turns out our air conditioner actually broke upstairs, which would account for the steamy temps. At least you left before it got really really bad. Miss you already! XO Lynne

Ella and Caden said...

LOVE his little hat in those pictures! He may be a stinker, but his cuteness has got to get him out of alot of trouble! :)

Glad you guys had a good vacay! Can't wait to see you guys next week!