Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fun Weekend in Wabash


This is Papaw Rick and I at Great Grandma Maxine's house.

Lots of love for Papaw!

I actually got to ride in Uncle Ryan's police car and help lead the Lagro parade. It was awesome, and I liked throwing candy to all the kids.


Here is some candy for you, Daddy!


Here I am waving to all the people as if I am a celebrity of something! =)


I also got to play with Anna and Jack at Grandma Sue's house that weekend. I had my first ride on a four-wheeler with Papaw Jim. It was pretty fun.


This is Anna. I had so much fun playing with her and her brother Jack.


Grandma Sue let us play in the water and even throw water balloons at each other. I had so much fun!!!!


Down the slide I go wet of course which makes it so much more fun.




This is me with Uncle Ryan and Aunt Gina leading the parade. What a great weekend in Wabash!

No comments: