Sunday, November 4, 2012

Fall 2012 Update

I played soccer again this year. I scored my first goal, too!

This is me with my couise, Paige. I love scratching her belly.

Daddy and I got to go to the Colts Complex for an All Pro Dads day. It was so fun!


Daddy and I had a blast!

This is a picture of Daddy and I craving my pumpkin for Halloween

 
I was not a big fan of all the pumpkin guts.
.
I had fun helping Daddy get my pumpkin ready.

This is me ready for Halloween. I was a very scary ghost.

Watch out, everyone!

Mommy and I went to the Zoo Boo this year. They had a Wizard of Oz theme this year so of course, I loved all the tornado stuff there.

My class had a field trip to Waterman's pumpkin patch. It was awesome!

I loved going on the tractor and sliding down the slide with my friends.

Here I am with my best bud, Baylor.

Down the slide I go!

Waterman's had a pumpkin eating dinosaur, too. It was so cool!

Here I am taking a hay ride with my class to pick a pumpkin. I had to sit by my girlfriend, Ava.

This is me with my teacher, Mrs. Trammell.
Class picture
 
Silly class picture

This is another class picture at City Day. We were all in jail!

This is Baylor and I goofing around before our bike ride started.

This is my neighbor Zach and I ready to trick-or-treat.

Mommy, Daddy and I had a great night trick-or-treating even if it was a little cold.

Happy Halloween!!!


No comments: