Monday, January 21, 2013

Build-A-Bear

This weekend I decided to go to Build-A-Bear with my Mommy and Daddy to make a special bear for my new brother or sister that will be here on Friday. I am so excited to be a big brother! Thanks to the Barnes family for the great idea!

This is the bear I chose for my brother or sister.
Here I am stuffing the bear.
This is me giving some love to the heart went into the bear's chest.
Of course, I had to give the bear a bath to get him all clean for the new baby.
I am so thrilled to give the baby a special gift from his big brother. I even put a special recording inside that says,  "This is your big brother, Brody. I love you."
Ready to take the bear home for Baby Baker.
I wanted to give some hugs of my own to the bear before I give it  to the baby. So sweet!

No comments: