Saturday, August 2, 2014

First Day of Kindergarten at Rosa Parks

I had my first day of kindergarten on July 29th, 2014. I was so excited for my first day at Rosa Parks.
My teacher is Ms. Igoe. When Mommy asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up, I told her a train engineer, or storm chaser.
Bryson wanted to go to school with me but Mommy said, "No way!"
Mommy was so happy to be able to take me to school on my first day.
Daddy was also able to take me to school on my first day.
I decided on my second day that I wanted to ride the bus instead of having someone take me to school.
I could not wait to get on the school bus!
Here comes my bus, number 1216.
Off I go! Mommy and Daddy cannot believe I am getting so big. The best part of my bus ride was that my friend, Charlie from my baseball team this summer rides with me. I LOVE school!

No comments: