Monday, January 26, 2015

Bryson is 2!!!!

Happy 2nd Birthday, Bryson! We all celebrated together at Gymobree again this year.
Bryson and Mommy are ready to play!
My cousin Henry was able to join our celebration! He is so much fun to play with.
Bryson was so excited to see Connor, too.
Connor's brother, Carter, had a blast playing in the tunnel.
Mommy rocked Bryson on the log. He was not a big fan.
I was running around the whole time playing with everyone!
So much fun!!!
Bryson was so happy to see his cousin Paige there, too.
The next morning, Bryson opened all his gifts. I got him a football and water bottle.
Mommy and Daddy got Bryson a lawn mower which is one of his favorite toys.
Here is a quick video of Bryson talking. I have more videos but they are not uploading from some reason. I will keep trying! Enjoy!

No comments: