Friday, April 23, 2010

2 Year Old Check-up/ Funny Videos

I had my two-year check-up yesterday, and Dr. McIntire said I was doing great! I weigh 26 pounds (25th percentile) and am about 36 inches tall (75th percentile). She was very happy with all the words I can say and how well I can talk. I did not enjoy the visit so much though because I had to get a shot which Mommy did not warn me about! Overall, I am still a very happy boy and doing new things everyday to keep my Mommy and Daddy on their toes. I also wanted to share a funny story with you all. A couple of weeks ago it was storming outside while I was eating. I kept saying, "cheese" all the time and Mommy could not figure out why I kept saying it over and over. Well, I kept seeing this flash of light (lightning) and thought the camera was flashing! It was so funny! I will write again soon. I am off to see Elmo live!!! =) Enjoy a few funny videos below!

Mommy and Daddy ask me to do so much these days that sometimes I mixed everything up!! =)

I love to sing "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star!"

Here I am answering too many questions from Mommy and Daddy!

This video is for my Uncle Wes and Aunt Carrie. I love Mike's car wash!

No comments: