Monday, June 20, 2011

Trip to Atlanta


Of course, our trip to Hilton Head would not be complete without making a stop in Atlanta to see our good friends. Camryn and I played so much together this year. It was so nice to see the Gunn family. I keep asking Mommy and Daddy when I can go see them again!


I had to get the lawn mowed outside and Camryn was making sure I doing my job!


Prom 2025!!!!


This is about the best picture Mommy could get of all three kids together.


This is Mommy with the newest addition to the Gunn family, Carson. He is such a good baby!



Last time I visited Atlanta, I loved playing hide and seek with Camryn and this year was no exception to that!





Camryn and I danced and sang to the song, "The Wheels on the Bus," over and over again. I think Camryn even got a little annoyed at me because I had to use the microphone to sing so everyone could hear me!

No comments: