Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Break Fun


Over Fall Break, Mommy, Daddy and I went to Ohio to visit a train museum and the Great Wolf Lodge. We had a blast!! I absolutely LOVE trains so this trip to the museum was perfect for me.

There were model trains everywhere. It was unbelievable to see all the detail that was put into all the models. I saw trains moving over bridges and going through tunnels. It was awesome!


Mommy and I were on the move.


I actually got to ride a train inside because all the train rides outside were closed due to rain.


Buttons were everywhere for me to push. I just had to push them all.


This train was so cool because I could shovel coal into a bin to pretend to make it move.


I loved all the railroad crossing signs.


Daddy and I at the Great Wolf Lodge. We had a fantastic time!


The arcade was a one of my favorite places especially the bowling game as you will see below.




This is me riding a train at the museum. I really liked it because it would start going "ding, ding," when I hit a certain spot.




So I discovered that I LOVE to bowl. It is too funny to watch me bowl because as you will notice in the video I move to try to get the ball to move a certain direction. I cannot wait to bowl again soon.

No comments: