Sunday, October 16, 2011

Field Trip to Kelsey Farms


I was so excited to go on his first field trip to Kelsey Farms with his preschool class.

Kelsey Farms had all kinds of toys to play with before the tour started.

Playing house with all my friends.

We were able to take a tour of the farm and see lots of cows and learn about how we get our milk.



This is my class posing with the cows.

Of course, I had to get my picture with my best buddy, Baylor.

Here Baylor and I are checking on the baby calves. They were only a few weeks old.

Baylor, Mommy, and I were listening to a lady tell us about all the different foods that are made with milk.

More class pics but this time on the haystacks.


The whole gang taking a pic before playtime at the farm.


It was finally time to play. I spent most of the time playing in the corn kernels. It was a blast!



My day at the farm was so fun! I cannot wait to go back!

No comments: