Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Basketball at the YMCA


I am playing basketball on Saturdays now. My Daddy is the coach which makes me so happy. My number is 1 so you can look for me in the pictures below.

Of course, I am pointing at my Mommy instead of listening to Daddy in the team huddle.


Here I am hustling down the court to play defense!


This is me attempting to dribble down to the basket to score some points for my team.


This is me trying to make a basketball with a little help from Daddy.


Good game, everyone!




Here are a few quick videos of my first game at the YMCA. I play with 3-5 year old kids and you can definitely tell I am one of the younger ones!




Here am I dribbling the ball down the court and then deciding just to walk with the ball since dribbling is so tough for me! =)

No comments: