Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Superbowl XLVI in Indianapolis


Welcome, Superbowl Fans to Indianapolis!


This is a picture from downtown on the circle. It was really cool to see at night because they had so many different clips from NFL teams playing on the XLVI letters.


The circle also had a line of Indy race cars representing each team in the NFL. This was, of course, our favorite car.


Here I am posing as a Chicago Bears player. The line was too long for the Colts player so we picked the Bears, instead. =)


Here is my Mommy posing as Tom Brady! She thinks he is so hot! =)


This is a family picture at the NFL experience. We had a great time even if the lines were long!
This was a picture of us downtown before we left. It was getting cold outside, but we all enjoyed seeing the atmosphere.



This is me participating in the NFL experince for kids. I love to kick the football at home but could not quite get through the goal post this time.





Here I am running through the obstacle course. That was my favorite thing to do at the experience.




The last video is of me throwing the football through the circle pretending to be Peyton Manning. I think I have some work to do! =)

No comments: