Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012



This is Daddy and I getting ready to color our Easter eggs.


Daddy let me pick the colors for each of the eggs.


Daddy ended up doing most of the work. =)


This is me acting silly after coloring eggs with Daddy.


This is our family picture before the Antrobus Easter egg hunt.


Henry and I were on a mission to collect all our eggs.


Found one!!


Henry found one, too!


This is my Aunt Andrea helping me find some more of my eggs.


So happy to find all of my eggs!


Aunt Carrie, Henry and I hanging out on the hill at my grandma's house.


Here I am finding my basket on Easter morning.


I was so excited to get another book about tornadoes!


Of course, I loved getting all that candy in my basket.


More candy and a gift card just for me.





This is a quick video of Daddy and I coloring eggs before Easter.

No comments: