Saturday, July 13, 2013

Chicago Train Trip with Daddy and Grandma Sue


This is me with train I took to Chicago with Daddy and Grandma Sue. I had a blast!!!!
This is me at the top of the Sears Tower or as I called it "Serious Tower."  Do you see me stomping my feet on the glass?
Daddy was very nervous to step out onto the glass.
Daddy and I took a boat ride on Lake Michigan.
This is me with the captain of the boat.
So cool!
This is Grandma Sue and I on the ferris wheel at Navy Pier.
I also got to play in a fountain at Navy Pier. It was awesome!
So happy!
What could be more fun!
The water sprayed me right in the face.
This is a wooden kayak like my daddy's.
Hanging out at Shed Aquarium.
Can you see the jellyfish that are about to get me?
The train engineer opened up that back of the train for me.  This made my day!!!
Choo Choo
Here is a video of me riding on the back of the train. It was awesome!!

No comments: