Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Weekend/Grandpa Benz's 90th Birthday Party


This is me at my Easter celebration with Grandma and Papaw Antrobus. I just came from church and actually led the prayer in my Sunday school class. Mommy and Daddy were so proud of me.

I found an egg!



This was me with my Easter basket full of eggs that were left at my house on Easter morning. You will see from the videos below that I loved finding the eggs this year.


I got to see the Easter bunny who visited our neighborhood on Saturday. I went right up to him and gave him a big hug.


I really liked the Easter bunny!




Happy 90th Birthday to my Great Grandpa Benz!!! I had a great time at your party, and I loved seeing so many people from my extended family. This picture is my Great Grandpa with his wife, Betty, and of course my adorable cousin, Henry.


Here is the whole clan finally able to get a picture together!




This is me on Easter morning finding my basket of goodies!




Here I am finding eggs at Grandma and Papaw's house. I really enjoyed the all the Easter egg hunts this year.

No comments: