Wednesday, April 20, 2011

First Soccer Game..If that is what you want to call it!


Here I am ready for my first soccer game of the season. I was pretty excited to play, if that is what you want to call it as you will see in the video below!

This is me warming up for the big game!

This might have been the only time I touched the ball the whole game.


At least I tried to score a goal even if it was just during warm-ups!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!




This video is pretty funny! Brody spent most of the game walking around the field pointing out all of the airplanes in the sky and telling kids "sorry," if he ran into them. He would then have to tell me he told them he was sorry. He did stay out on the field for the whole game but as you will see he did not have much interest in actually playing soccer!!!

No comments: