Saturday, December 10, 2011

Polar Express


On Friday, Luke and I went to Connersville to ride the Polar Express. We had so much fun! I was so excited to talk to Santa this year and tell him what a good boy I have been this year even if that is not the complete truth. =)


This is Mommy and I with my Christmas cookie and hot cocoa.


Mommy, Daddy, and I were all so excited to ride the train this year since I am obsessed with trains these days.



I am so silly!!!


Me just being silly, again!


This is the best picture Mommy could get when Santa was talking to me. I was pretty nervous to. talk to him. I did tell him I wanted trains, planes, cars and helicopters this year


As we exited the train, I saw Santa again and got one last picture with him. It was a wonderful night!




As the Polar Express pulled up to the North Pole to visit Santa, we all had to sing, "Santa Claus is Coming to Town, " to get Santa to come out to see us. Luke and I were so happy to finally see Santa.

No comments: