Thursday, December 22, 2011

Winter Break Fun


Daddy, Mommy and I were FINALLY able to go the Children's Museum this week to visit the "Winter Wonderland."

This is my anxiously waiting for my turn to ride the big slide.



Here I am acting goofy with Daddy in line as we wait.


This is me ready to race Daddy to the bottom of the slide. You will see the actual race in the video below!


I was able to go ice fishing at the museum.


Look what I caught!


This is Daddy and I trying to put together a statue in the new exhibit. It was really hard for Daddy to figure out.


This is me putting on the finishing touches!


Finally, I was able to do my favorite thing which is playing with the trains. I could stay at that train table all day!




This video is of my race with Daddy down the slide at the museum.




Before we left, I was able to race down the slide one last time with Mommy. It was so much fun!




This last video is of me at the Train Expo last weekend. I was able to drive my own train around the tracks with some other kids. It was awesome!

No comments: