Friday, June 28, 2013

Orlando 2013 - Universal Studios/Legoland

We just took our first trip to Orlando in June. Our first stop was Universal Studios.
This is Mommy and Bryson with the Shrek characters.
My first ride was the Despicable Me ride, and it was awesome.
Of course, I had to go on the Twister simulation right away because I love tornadoes!
I made Mommy take a picture of this. 
I also got to play at the Curious George water park. 
This is how Bryson spent most of the day.
We had a great time!
Surfs up, dude!
The water park was so much fun.
Bryson had a blast, too!
We also went to Legoland while we were in Orlando.
This place was so cool!
I could not believe all the things that were made out of Legos.
I liked this place because I could play with Legos while Mommy or Daddy waited in line.
Mommy and I on our safari.
This is us on a boat ride.
Again, this is how Bryson spent  most of us time.
Don't eat me, Lego Jaws!
Here I am riding in my Lego car.
Look, I even got my license.
This is Mommy's car completely made out of Legos. 
Here I am on my first real roller coaster. I LOVED it!!!
Arms up!
There is also an amazing Lego exhibit with tons of cities in the USA. It is unbelievable.!

No comments: