Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Graduation


This is my graduation ceremony at Rosa Parks Elementary School.

It was a great day to celebrate with all my friends.

These are my teachers Mrs. Igoe and Mrs. Hawkins. I really enjoyed having them as my teachers.
This was my best friend, Elias, in my class. We had a lot in common and both loved to learn about the Titanic.
Grandma Antrobus came to help me celebrate my big day.
Here I am with some of my best buddies.
This is Addison who was my first girlfriend and first phone call from a girl! My mom was not too happy! =)
Here I am on my official last day of school. I had a great year and my mom helped my celebrate by spraying me with silly string when I got off the bus. It was so fun!!!

Here is a video of my teacher calling us up to talk about each of us and celebrate our accomplishments. I won the "Leader of the Pack" award.


Of course, I could not leave my brother out of the graduation post. Bryson graduated from his 2's class at Mount Pleasant. Bryson had a tough time adjusting to school but his teacher, Miss D made things so much better. This is a video of him at his performance. He was the only one to dance!!!

No comments: